Post Your Jobs
We encourage local child care programs to post thier job opportunities on our website. This is a new service offered by Child Care Partnership to help match early childhood employers with jobseekers. Positions are reviewed and approved by CCP staff.
Click the link below to get started!
Job Board Form
Contact Becca at 715-836-7511 for more information.
Location: Grace Lutheran - Eau Claire, WI
Description: Essential Functions:
• Plan and implement daily activities for school age children
• Be proficient with ProCare
• Supervise children’s play activities
• Know the number of children you have and where the children are
• Maintain assigned progress records
• Preparation of children’s snacks
• First aid/CPR
• Account record keeping
• Work within the guidelines established by the State of Wisconsin for Licensed Child Care Providers
• Maintain communications with parents, school staff, and other staff members
• Occasionally lifts and carries 40 pounds or less
• Frequently twists, stoops, bends, kneels
• Frequently reaches above, at or below shoulder height
• Occasionally walks on uneven ground, climbs stairs, crawls
• 50% of work day spent walking, 40% standing, 10% sitting
• Must be able to communicate orally and/or in writing with residents, coworkers, families, and community partners public
• For Sunsational Summer Camp must be comfortable around water for swimming.
View All Available Jobs