Virtual Directors' Retreat Cohort
August 19, 2020 | 12 - 2 PM
This is a virtual event. After you register, you will receive an email with information how to access the series. Space is limited, register today!
Connect with other directors to learn through conversation & networking using reflective thinking to increase knowledge and professionalism.
This is an 8-part series is funded for 15 participants that commit to attending all sessions. The cost is $50 for all 8 sessions.
Upcoming session dates are: August 19, September 16, October 21, November 18, December 16, January 20, February 17 and March 17.
For our upcoming Virtual Directors' Retreat, we have some amazing speakers lined up you won't want to miss! Here's a sneak peek at a few:
- Ann Brand from The Mindfulness Institute will be presenting on mindfulness & its benefits for educators.
- Amy Pennington from WITC to talk about the trilemma of child care.
- Bob Hietala, Licensing Chief, will join us again!
- Sue Vanderloop from SFTA will talk about ECERS-3 updates & best practices during COVID-19
- Julie Rose from Slate Marketing will be presenting on seeking a path forward in the current business situation.
- An Infant Mental Health Specialist from WI-AIHM will present on challenging behaviors.
You can expect:
Opportunities for networking
You will receive:
Strategies & resources
Registry credit for 16 hours of continuing education after attending all 8 sessions